B.I.T.E. Card Instructions
Guidelines for Completion of B.I.T.E. Tournament Report Card:
Complete all information since blank spaces are interpreted as zeros which distorts the analysis
- Bass Creel Limit - should reflect the maximum number of bass that an individual (or team) could possess for the weigh-in.
- Size Limit - unless state imposed minimum length limits apply, record the minimum size bass that is allowed to be weighed in for the tournament. Otherwise, you can just leave it blank. The imposed minimum length limit(s) will be implied.
- Time Fished - should reflect the total amount of time (hours) that each individual participant could fish in the tournament.
- Bass Numbers Caught - should indicate the number of bass weighed in.
- Bass Numbers Released - should indicate the number of bass that were released following the weigh-in.
- Over 4.99 lbs - should be the total number of bass equal to and greater than five (5) pounds weighed in.
- # of Anglers - record the total number of individuals that fished the tournament. (w/1 or more) should be the total number of individuals that caught at least one or more bass. (w/ limit) should be the total number of individuals that caught the imposed creel limit. If you absolutely cannot report the number of individuals w/1 or more & w/limit, please put a T (for team) beside each number.
- Total weight - would be the total weight of bass weighed-in. If your club weighs the bass to the hundredth of a pound, please put a decimal point in front of the numbers within the ounces (oz) column.
- Big bass - weight should be recorded regardless of whether the big bass exceeds 4.99 lbs.
BITE Report Card (12k)